Iterative Loops – Hands-On
TEKS – §126.33 (Computer Science 1):
- c.4 – Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making. The student uses appropriate strategies to analyze problems and design algorithms. The student is expected to:
- c.4.U – demonstrate proficiency in the use of the relational operators
- c.4.V – demonstrate proficiency in the use of the logical operators
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of the three main iterative looping structures (do, do while, and for).
- Worksheets – 2018-01-22 – Hands-On with Iterative Loops
Description of Lesson:
Students will be given a list of physical instructions to repeat in an iterative pattern in a do, do while, and for loop. Students will perform the physical tasks the number of times the iterative instructions provide.
Students will then complete a worksheet using Python to solve for given iterative mathematical problems enclosed in various loop structures.
- Daily Grade – Participation in Physical Iterative Loops
- Daily Grade – Iterative Mathematical Problems